A Financial Institution’s Journey to Better Recruitment
The facts: What we know about the financial institution
The financial institution is a large operation in the Nordics. They have a wide variety of products and services. Their primary goal is to provide their customers with top notch service and great products.
The challenge: Enable HR to become data-driven
Looking further into the situation, it was clear that the HR-department had the following challenges:
1. Very poor data quality on how their recruitment and employer branding were performing
2. They had a lot of data, but it was not systematized or connected to the performance. It was spread across different silos
3. A large degree of manual recruitment processes that demanded a severe amount of time
4. They were too reliant on headhunters to close positions
5. The recruitment team felt they could not fully live up to the demands of the hiring managers
The solution: HR needs to have data available
“The financial institution came to us with a broad strategic challenge. We had to break that into smaller pieces. By talking to them, and really getting to understand what their needs were, we were able to tailor the perfect match with a specialised Ontame.io platform."
- Martin Stockfleth Larsen CEO Ontame.io
The institution was especially excited about the platforms capability to integrate all their recruitment activities in one place. Finally the HR-department did not have to use several systems; the Ontame.io platform provided them with job distribution, employer-branding overview, customized landing pages, tailormade dashboards and KPIs and full recruitment tracking.
The Result: Success backed by data-driven decisions
Let’s crunch some numbers
✔️ 12% decrease in cost-per-qualified-application
✔️ 15% increase in conversion-rate (visit to application)
✔️ 3% decrease in time-to-fill
✔️ 8% increase in productivity per headcount in talent acquisition
✔️ 5% savings on headhunters and recruitment agencies