Challenges for Head of Recruitment
- Reactive behavior due to disconnected datasets and limited data governance.
- No way to provide proactive service to hiring managers due to lack of clear insights with regards to hiring speed, cost-per-hire and job source recommendations.
- Low productive due to many manual processes and reporting.
- Under constant pressure to fill positions at the lowest cost possible, with no way to demonstrate the value of budgeting based on business facts.
- Inability to measure the efficiency of recruiters or recruiting programs, or to compare the experience, background, and pay level of candidates from each hiring source.
- No time for strategic analysis in order to optimize the entire recruitment process.